.Monday, July 20, 2009 ' 9:54:00 PM
Today ..
Hmmph…
Nth much..
Went to sch as usual but today take mrt cos going late le…
Den meet xia0gui to pass him his ‘breakfast’
Den when to klass but luckily I m nt late .. haha..
Cos most of the ppl thought cher haven come so we waited outside the klass fer awhile den we realize tat cher is in klass le …
Den after ICA frm my classmate…
Den my clique outside the tutorial room watching DBSK last tym de concert …
Den went fer lunch den go fer BCLS lesson …
Sian tml have exam .. haha.. sure FAIL .. but nbm la…
Haha ….
Sorrie xia0gui cnt pon my BCLS..
So made yew waited ard 2 hr … =P bleahs..
Partly , who ask yew pon ur lesson .. in the end yew have to wait fer mi …
Haha ..
Den after my klass we headed to amk and catch the movie ‘’obsessed’’
Tat movie nt bad la…
But abit R- rated leh even is PG .. ahah …
Den after movie we went home cos we are tired …=)
Maybe will see yew tml ba … haha …^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To adrian loke:
My dear boi , I may say I m ok ay …
But actually I m nort …
I m using a smile to cover up my pain when I tok to yew ..
Stop say dao our past pls… it really trigger mi and it’s hurt ok …
I noe we wun patch back …
So dun tok to mi thing tat would trigger my mood and my ache-ness in my heart..
Thx yew and gudnite…
*I m trying very hard to get over yew … and to focus all my mind on study, I dun wan disappoint anyone and also yew*