.Sunday, July 5, 2009 ' 10:09:00 PM
tis song delicated to adrian :this is the song yew recorded fer mi ...nw ..i jux delicated to yew ..hope yew can be strong ...Don't take too long to sayI love you to the ones you loveCause time has a habit of slipping awayAnd out on the clear blue skyWhen lightning strikes on a sunny dayJust take me in and keep me from the rainAnd the words that seem so hard to sayCome out when you've gone awayJust stay a little while and hear me sayThat I want you here tonightAnd I need you by my sideFor just one more momentFor just one more moment with youTurn away to say goodbyeWith each and every word that passes by Like a distant memoryAnd time keeps slipping awayAnd time will turn to greyAnd time will be the one who holds you downAnd the words that seem so hard to sayCome out when you've gone awayJust stay a little while and hear me sayThat I want you here tonightAnd I need you by my sideFor just one more momentFor just one more momentThat I want you here tonightAnd I need you by my sideFor just one more momentFor just one more moment with youSometimes time will treat you badBefore you even know what's wrongAnd in the end it hits you hardPlease tell me you'll be strongSometimes time will treat you badBefore you even know what's wrongAnd in the end it hits you hardPlease tell me you'll be strong