.Friday, July 24, 2009 ' 7:59:00 PM
i tink let tok abt my day
today nth much happen ...
jux overslp...
den go sch late...
ask fren hlp mi mark attentance ...=x
den gort tok wif director ...
waste 30 mins.. bu lan can go eat lorx...
den pharmoco lesson .. so bored la..
wanna slp ..
den teacher teach finish still dun wan let us go ...
hai mi no break la.. cos need to meet TLH after lesson fer assist in CPR...[cos she ask mi to=.=]
den still nbm...
i thoght she will book the lab but in the end, actually se nv book ..
x.X
in the end 30 min gone ... den nbm la.. go fer lesson ... at 2 ..
den cher late so go south canteen buy tako ball .... den go back fer klass tml 3.3o den go lab fer practise...
=) haha ..
see i so guai...
til 4.45 den i go off and meet xiaogui ..
and went fer dinner at pepper lunch...
den ard 7 i went back home le..
tired ..
on the way home .. i cor cass ..
haha..
both of us have moodswing problem ...
awhile happy awhile angry awhile emo ...
nw both of us have emotional problem sia...
soon cass shut herself due to 5366 and next is mi le o shut myself due to _______ ..
so ... we will see how the tym go.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jux nw xiaogui give mi hear a song...
the song seem to be quite meaningful sia .. i tink ..
so i post it in my blog post ..=)
hope yew all like the song
tittle : Trust You - Ito Yuna 伊藤由奈eng sub of the song :Flowers sway in the wind as if dancingSo that the rain moistens the earthEven though this world is alive, coming closer togetherWhy do people hurt each other?Why do partings come about?Even if you go far away, stillYou're always right in the middle of my heartWhile they remain buried away by that kind smileEven if I feel painIn fragments of you that I held, because we'll still connectI trust that we can meet againI'm waiting for your loveI love you, I trust youI want you to share your loneliness with meI love you, I trust youEven in light, even in darkness, because we're togetherWe're able to trust each otherPlease don't leave anymoreWho saw the edge of the world?Who announces the end of the journey?Even if it's a long night and you can't see the answer nowI want you to advance on the road that you trustedBecause light is waiting ahead of thereThe song that you taught meIs right in the middle of my heart even nowThe overflowing drops of feelingsThat are resonating together with that kind voiceWarmly trail down my cheeksI'll become strong; Itrust that we're connectedI'm always by your sideI love you, I trust youThese tears keep flowing because of youI love you, I trust youYou taught me what love wasNo matter how you're lost on the roadI'm by your sideWaiting for your loveAlways by your sideYou're the one that I loveYou're the one that I trustYoure the only oneI love you, I trust youI want you to share your loneliness with meI love you, I trust youEven in light, even in darknessI love you, I trust youEven in sorrow, even in joyI love you, I trust youI want to protect all of youNo matter how you're lost on the roadI'm by your side; we're able to trust each otherPlease don't leave anymore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-ph5jNqas&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etagged%2Ecom%2Fprofile%2Ehtml%3Fuid%3D5421950504&feature=player_embedded